Apr 4th, 2012 - Sikkim Hike Begins Tomorrow

Ok. Time to hit the bed and head out to Sikkim in the morning. Spent the whole day getting stuff together, so really getting in the mood for the hike. I think I am going to love it. A whole week of living it out in nature (OK, the one thing I am worried about is the leeches). Looking forward to meeting the whole Gang at the Delhi Airport tomm. Thank you Minoti for pulling this together. More than your 40th Birthday, I have proclaimed this as my 10th Anniversary hike :-)
Fingers crossed, hope everything goes well.


I want to keep a journal of the trip, and the suggested list of 'supplies' by the trip organizer suggests carrying 'Pen and Paper'. But I am thinking of taking along an Ultrabook with me to journal :-) After all we will be carrying some of our important stuff on our backs and this thing is less than 3 pounds, so why not? Can type up rather than writing and will be faster to post online. Asked opinions on facebook and got feedback from friends to not carry one, battery may not last etc. Lets see; on a whim I am carrying it, and not taking the charger either as we probably won't have power supply where we will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment